Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Visa?
6 Posts
Stacey

British citizens do not need a Visa for Tunisia.

Judith
No visa or entry fee for Tunisia for British citizens
The hostesses on the plane going over brought forms around that you had to fill in and hand in when going through passport control............. its a double form they keep oine and the other is for your return journey ........... is they dont come around on the plane then they are inside the airport ( and unless it has improved its a nightmare )
If they aren't handed out on the plane it may be worth jogging someone's memory, though sometimes they have been known to 'forget' to load them. I stock up on the forms when going through the airport, as though the forms sometimes change a bit it seems that as long as you've got one of them filled in the officials are quite happy. Do try not to lose the bit you're meant to hang on to as it's a real pain to have to fill one out again before you leave the country!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.