Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I would check the internet prices of the main tour ops, ring the travel agents including caribbean warehouse etc. and compare. If you have a particular company you would prefer to book through and they aren't the cheapest see if you can get them to price match. You could try ringing Couples to see what they can offer. We went to Swept Away last year with Thomsons.
I would definitely get a quote from the Caribbean Warehouse before you decide.
I always said I would use them again when I went back to the Caribbean after the Mexico holiday they did for me, and even though they could not get me a mexican deal I wanted in the short time frame I allowed them, I went back with a CUBA package from a TO and they managed to get me a super deal on it even though it was not one of their regular islands.
Thank you so much for that...i have just got off the phone from them and they were so helpful...and the cheapest! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.