Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
cruise
4 Posts
Hi. The cruise you have chosen is fantastic for a first time cruiser. I know because it was our first cruise too in September, 08 and now we are hooked! We have been on 3 cruises since to the Caribbean, The Fjords and most recently to the Canaries. Venice, in my opinion, is the best place in the world to embark on a cruise. Sailing down the Grand Canal past all the wonderful buildings with people in cafes waving as you go by makes you feel really special. Take some ginger tablets with you if you feel quezy but you should be ok. The Adriatic at that time of year will be so calm you won`t feel it. You may feel a slight vibration occasionally but you won`t notice it after a while. The weather will be gorgeous and Splendour is a lovely friendly ship. The beds are really comfy! 7 day is perfect for a first time cruise and with the itinary you have chosen you will be amazed how quickly the week flies by and then you will home and planning your next cruise! :welcome
I agree entirely with what has been said. I used to call Splendour MY Ship but it is a long time since I have sailed on her. I changed to Celebrity and Cunard a few years ago but Splendour will always have a special place in my heart.
Yes and do be prepared to be HOOKED! My love affair with cruiseing began in 1997 although I had cruised back in the early 80's on the Canberra she is long gone.
Sue
We have a topic on sea sickness HERE which may be useful.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.