Tel: 0207 569 8800
Fax: 0207 499 4935

informationcto@btconnect.com
:pele :pele :thanks

That's the one, cheers me dears.

Cazz.
XXX :P
Don't know why I thought it was from the Embassy :oops:
Does anyone know where I can find a map online that shows the location of hotels?
Hi, You do not say the area that you are planning to visit. If it is the East Coast, Protaras etc then have a look at the map link on http://www.kapparis.info
as it is very informative.
I'm staying in Napa, but the idea of that site is very handy, I might create one myself :)
the idea of that site is very handy, I might create one myself

Oi! :wink:

Official tourist maps are here but the Napa ones don't load in my browser, but will if you download them for some strange reason.

Marion
ahh perfect thanks, managed to open the napa one no problems, just what I needed
Anyone got any good sites for Maps of Cyprus, and in particular Limmassol?

cheers

x
Merged with an existing topic which may have some information.

luci :wave
Hello, can anybody please point me in the right direction for a map showing the location of the various hotels. Don't seem to be having much luck with my searches at the moment.
We are going to Vangelis apartments in May and want to know how close they are to Fig tree Bay. Two years ago we stayed at the Rising Star, fab time, but they weren't available when we booked in November, and we got a good price for the Vangelis.
Thanks in advance
Hi Nikki
I am after the same thing, I have emailed the Cyprus Tourist Board for some web links, if I get any I will pass on any info.

Cheers Jon
Those are old maps!

Here's the official maps from the Department of Lands and Surveys though these are mostly 2006.

Paper copies are available from the tourist office and by post from

Cyprus Tourist Office
17, Hanover Street
London W1S 1YP
Tel: 0207 569 8800
Fax: 0207 499 4935
e-mail: informationcto@btconnect.com

HTH, Marion
Thanks for the replies, but still having trouble locating the Vangelis apartments. They are missing from the list of hotels/apartments on the one map. Can anyone give me a landmark. Are they immediately off the strip, and if so on the sea side or opposite side of the road? It's a couple of years since I was there so can't quite recall what is where. Where would they be say in relation to the pizza place (was it puzza hut?) next to the cheap booze shop?
Does this help? Taken in March 2006 standing with my back to the sea on the road that leads to the Sunrise Beach:

http://www.kapparis.info/sharepix/vangelis603.jpg

But the Vangelis is marked on the maps on the official site given above.

Marion
Don't wish to sound a smart a**e Marion but surely the sea is to your left,not behind you?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.