Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
dab radio
7 Posts
Digital radio in the UK is terrestrial, whereas in Asia it is satellite based, thus your DAB radio won't work in India.

You can buy a digital radio & satellite dish in India, but not sure if they are widely available in Goa. :think
When we had broadband installed at our house we thought great we will be able to get the London stations like Magic now but no, it infringes copywrite so it is also a no go
yes i was hoping to get radio wales on the computer too
Will a wind up radio work there.Its the radio that chargers up via sunlight. I have all this luggage with Kingfisher Airlines and thought i take it with me as i dont use it here.I can then give it to someone in Goa when i leave .
hi imho
yes i use one out there
Thanks dragon07 i will put it in my case.
meagain and dragon7 have a look for Foxyproxy its a Firefox add on and i think you can then listen to BBC radio stations and BBC iplayer.
Dont ask me how you set up Foxyproxy its just that some one else on a web site wanted to listen to radio 2 while they were in India and some one said use that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.