Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
hello all after much chasing Rise Travel and the Daily Express., also Watchdog with Harry Cichy's help I have been offered a cruise sailing from Genoa on 18th June. flying from Standstead evening of the 17th, sailing at 6.pm following day. I have booked my own hotel Astoria in Genoa for the night.I should have been going to Houston and cozumel etc, but took what was on offer. I do hope that this will now be honoured as I have spent over 200 pounds on getting there and 2 hotels. one for going the other coming back, I am sharing with a lady from Eccles in Manchester.
Hi Floeeohy,
Well done on getting your cruise, i'm sure you will have a great time. It sounds like you are on the same cruise as the one i'm going on, except i'm going on 21st May, so i'll let you know all about it. I'm sharing as well but have got no idea who with, they just kept saying 'data protection' to me. You must have sounded much more trustworthy than me when you were told about your cabin mate!
I'm sure everything will go to plan now and that the £200 will be money well spent. Have a great time :D
Hi, Well done Floeeohy on your cruise. It will be worth it :D

Elaine xx
well done on getting cruise booked,i was expecting call today but didnt get it.who called you today today.

Edit to amend phone text. As per the T&C's, please do not post in phone text style. luci - HT Mod
Well done on getting your cruise floeeohy! I am sure you will enjoy it!
Hi bigdavek, don't take any prisoners when you ring them tomorrow. They have messed you about enough. Just be polite, try not to raise your voice and i am sure tomorrow we will see you reporting success.
:gluck :gluck :gluck :gluck

dizzy
I agree with Dizzy - keep your cool but don't be fobbed off - they made the promise "Guaranteed Cruise for everyone for £10" - My cruise is not til Sept 17th and I will stay cool but definately firm - we all have to keep up the pressure

Congratulations and have a good Cruise - just dont forget to tell us all about it

Veronica :)
Edit - Post transferred to main DE/Rise Travel topic here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=261411#261411

luci :wave
Edit - Post transferred to main DE/Rise Travel topic here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=262038#262038

Fantastic news Bigdave, fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Well done bigdavek, I will keep everything crossed that they will ring you back tomorrow and book you on the Sinfonia.

Dizzy
Luci - Dave has cancelled for 16th May Melody due to his accident, but he's still listed as going. I just wondered if you could highlight that he's cancelled, so anybody reading this thread would know there's a spare cabin and they could phone R***? Or do would you normally wait till Dave has officially told you he's cancelled?????

Fay
Dave Congratulations :pele :pele :fly :fly :hyper :hyper :hyper :yipee :yipee :omg :omg :yikes :yikes :rofl :rofl :rofl :glynis :glynis :wow :wow :wow :D :D
You have done it the Sinfonia, well done.

Dizzy
Yes Dave I am booked on the Melody with Hubby on 3rd October.

dizzy
is anyone else going on the sinfonia on the 12 june
i have finally been allocated a cruise leaving on 7th May from Venice on the MV Opera sharing with a lady from Leeds. Anyone else on this departure? Gill
Dave

You may get a better response if you post in the main DE/Rise Travel topic here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24243&start=1600

This topic is only for people to post that they have been given a confirmed cruise date.

Luci :pele

Please can you add a William to Melody on 9th May 2005. He is a friend who also collected tokens but hadn't been allocated a cruise. He had to get his own flight :fly on Easyjet and share a cabin :argue with me, but that's OK, I was really pleased to get him on a cruise as it seemed a bit unfair that I'd got one and he hadn't.

I'm not sure how much he paid in total but sure he's happy with the deal.

Thank you

Paul (Buster)

Added - luci
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.