Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If you mean Altinkum its a long way to drive there and back in a day, if that was what you were considering. Its about 134km, but don't forget the roads won't be as good as ours.
It's about three and a half hours each way by car so it's not really a day's outing. Mind you, you could maybe book in somewhere for the night as I'm sure it would be nice to meet up. As for the driving, well it depends - we love driving in Turkey and have been all over so yes, it's driveable - just needs thinking about.
thankyou for the answers,
my brother has an appartment in altinkum so would be able to stay the night so may be worth t to catch up.
if i can pull kids away from the pool and stick them in a hot car :tongue
at least its an option we could look at as ive never been to altinkum and would love to see it, though id also love to go see kalkan and other places but the heat always stops me venturing far when on holiday.
:sun2 roll on august
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.