General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Dancing on Ice
26 Posts
and it didn't take long for the romance stories to start!
Poor Pamela- I thought she did well but she was just so nervous.
My OH made me watch it- with the NFL playoffs on Sky!!! :cry
What struck me is that each one of these "reality" game shows seems to go further and further down the "z" list of "celebs" - hadn't heard of most of them :rofl...and those who I HAD heard of, hadn't been seen on TV for ages eg Cheggers and Anthea Turner.
I think its used by quite a few ex celebs to relaunch their careers.
Fiona wrote:
and it didn't take long for the romance stories to start!
Poor Pamela- I thought she did well but she was just so nervous.

No matter how many times I replayed it in slow motion, I couldn't catch the moment when her boob fell out. :whoops
:rofl
I bet a lot of men did the same!
Frank wrote:
No matter how many times I replayed it in slow motion, I couldn't catch the moment when her boob fell out. :whoops

Apparently wardrobe knew that it could be a problem and stuck silver glittery nipple covers on her best assets ;)
no surprises tonight with who went out.
Duels should be good next week. :) Surprise for me tonight- Gareth. Very graceful.
I was amazed that Kieth went home yesterday. He was in the skate off against a woman who obviously has a fobia of ice. She spent 75% of the skate off up in the air and in the fleeting moments she actually skated, she let go of her partners hand for 2 seconds. And Kieth went home ? He outclassed her. It think it was a fix.
Nd
I agree Frank and what annoyed me is Jason Gardiner gave Samia the same marks as Beth ,6-5 which is crazy.
I think as Samia works on Corrie, ITV are favouring her and it wouldnt surprise me if she was in the final. :yikes
to be fair- Keith had been in the skate off 4 times so perhaps they thought it was time for him to go home. Personally, I didn't agree with that.
I also couldn't understand Jason giving Beth the mark he did. She was brilliant.
I think it was disgusting Keith going off last week as Samia hasn't got a clue about skating on her own as Frank said she only let go of her partners hand for a few seconds and was useless. I couldn't believe the three judges voted for her to stay. I don't think Jason likes Beth as he gives her low marks and she's brilliant there's no comparison between her and Samia, hopefully she should go off next week or it's a fix.
Thought that ITV were dropping the show cos of bad ratings???????
It's regularly getting a slating on DS and has really suffered this year against Call the Midwife and Ripper Street, the former of which is regularly getting double the audience of DOI, sometimes over 10 million which is outstanding in the modern multi channel digital environment.

Doe :sun2
I've been to Dancing On Ice at Nottingham the last three years and really enjoyed it the atmosphere is brilliant.
Thank goodness Samia went off tonight she's been the worst one for weeks and had the easiest prop she'd never have coped with any of the others, all she did was sit on a chair a few times and did nothing else outstanding.
I think she knew it was her last week and just wanted to show she could skate on her own. I have no idea who will go next week. Top 4 are definitely still in.
Does anyone actually like the flying week? I have never understood why its part of skating. Not that Gareth is out, I'm even more fed up with the flying. what a shame for him :(
Yes another warped result, on form the Boxer should have gone, but Gareth went not because of inferior skating, but because he gets travel sick. Not that it will Change the result, the winner has been a foregone conclusion for a few weeks now.
I am so pleased Beth won. Both of the Boleros were brilliant but hers had far more emotion, in line with the music. I loved the skate she did before as well. Jason wasn't happy was he? :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.