Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dannys Health
5 Posts
:yikes Oh Fay!! WHAT a worry dad is!!!xxx

Is he going back to where he normally goes in Goa so that people there know him or somewhere totally different? What's he going to do for insurance??

Is it worth asking for a second opinion regarding his bypass?? ;) How about Apollo Victor Hospital in Margao??? Send him all our love please! xxx
Aww bless him and his 2 month holiday to Goa, what a trouper. :bow

I know it's a worry for you all but I'm so pleased that he feels secure enough to do the trip :tup
Please give him all our love and support and that we are thinking of him :kiss
My mother decide she wanted to go to New Zealand to see her sister when she was 89 and there was nothing we could do to talk her out of it even though see had very bad eye sight and could be quite muddled at times but we was able to arrange assisted passage for her and of course she was well looked after once she got there

Can only suggest you find out if the the airline offer an assisted service and talk to the hotel or a tame taxi driver about collecting him from the airport, as I am sure once he is there the room boys will help to look after him if he is nice to them

The only other thing you could do is advertise for a travel companion
Isn't it great that he feels confident enough to go to Goa? Perhaps its something that will make him feel a lot better in himself. However, I can imagine how panicked you feel Fay.
Where is he going to?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.