Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
darts in magaluf
10 Posts
There are certainly Bars with Dart Boards, because there is a Winter Darts' League, but I think most of them will be put away at this time of year! Young People + Alcohol + Darts = Trouble! ;)
yeah i can understand that. Shame as i enjoy a game with a pint early evening.
Hi Luv2Tan
I remember playing in a bar called the "Garage" (I think) a couple of years ago in October. The bar is not to far from Goodfellows.

Robert
I can confirm that you can play darts in "The Garage" It is on the groundfloor of the Sol y Vera Apartments opposite the entrance of Sol Jamaica. You can also play darts in "Legends" just opposite the Jungla apartments.

Robin
great will have to look those up. Cheers. :D
best place for darts in magaluf turned out to be the Pink Panther Pub. Brilliant pub run by Les along with his wife and kids. Cheap drinks too!
Hi Adam. Welcome back! Not heard anything from you for ages. Is your bar up and running?
er
pargaluvva
adam
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 pm as far as i know he called it a day!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.