Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Amazing review and fantastic photos of the best resort in Turkey.
Sorry if I missed it but where did you stay?
We stayed at the Moonlight apartments again, which now make it 10 visits to the same apartments.

Dave
What a fantastic review, could you please out it on TA if possible as the members would love to read it
Brilliant report Dave :tup I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this with my morning coffee (no newspapers for me )

So glad you and your wife had an really enjoyable time. I'll look forward to next years instalment :cheers
(Am off to get some breakfast as you've also made me very hungry and thirsty ;) )
Suemackey wrote:
What a fantastic review, could you please out it on TA if possible as the members would love to read it

Hi Sue, I've done that but had to remove the pictures as they don't seem to work on TA.

Dave
What a brilliant report. Felt as though I was there. We love Cafe del Mar too, especially the iced Baileys Coffee, expensive but worth it. We also visited Akyaka, it was a lovely resort. We didn't think we would go again though as we thought we had done it but it seems we missed out not doing the river boat trip so will probably go back next year and do that as your photos looked lovely. Whereabouts are the fountains in Marmaris please? Have only seen the one in the old town, would love to see them next year too.
The fountains are where the Tansas supermarket used to be,near where the Dolmus stops are.
They are beautiful and are accompanied by music at 9pm and 10.15pm.
I cant believe that they demolished the supermarket and built the fountains and waterfalls over the winter.
They are well worth a visit. :tup
Thanks, will definately have a look next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.