General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Dazbo5
24 Posts
Thanks Jenny :cheers I'm already planning the next exotic trip (somewhere in the far east). As for the second generous salary :rofl

Darren
May I say thanks very much for your quick response. I posted a few photos this morning and noticed that they've already been moved from the upload album. Well done on a job very well done ;)
shirley h,

No worries :wave: I spent a couple of hours pretty much every night last week clearing the back-log of photos (all 322 of them!) and re-arranging / creating new albums to make it easier to find photos and file them. I'll be updating things as and when required and keeping on top of things.

Darren
Congratulations on your promotion Darren. :)

The salary may be generous but I've heard the holiday leave is rubbish :rofl

lyn
Well done Daz

Your imput on here is a godsend, and I like others are very grateful.
I expect you'll be up all night now. :gluck :bow

Best Wishes....Caz
Well done for taking this on Darren. It's great that the site now has someone to do this again. I'm sure you will do a brilliant job.

Might go and uplaod some of the photos of my last holiday to Sharm now. :rofl had been holding off as I knew there was no one to deal with them.

Doe :wave
Thanks everyone. We have a 'Photo Gallery Open' thread over on the Help and Assistance Forum for more information.

Darren
Might go and uplaod some of the photos of my last holiday to Sharm now.

Yes please chris . You do that . Cant wait . We only took 2 pics this year but I did put some in the Turkey - Bodrum album a while back of our holiday to ADR :rofl
Congrats on your new post Darren. You've helped me out many a time with the airline thread. Good luck to you. :tup
Congratulations Dazbo and good luck with the new post.

Denny
You know how we all feel Dazbo - thank you! :tup

Kath x
Hi Darren congratulations on the new post.
Excellent news Darren - thanks for making the time to do this :cheers
Goodness me Darren - how do you find time to work and live with all the help you do on here?!? Big thanks for your time anyway! :-D
Please advise main and second homes.

John Lewis list has been forwarded to you. Home cinema systems may be claimed for but any amount over £1,000 will not be reimbursed.

Be advised swimming pool and moat maintenance cannot be claimed against expenses.

fwh
Ah! fwh, why have you spoilt it for him at this early stage. :tut Jenny x
Great news Darren, many thanks for help in the past and enjoy your new posting.

Angie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.