Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Try the Residency Hotel in the Fort area. We booked through Expedia, it was around £46 per room per night last Christmas. It's not a bad location and the hotel is good value for money. It's clean and the staff are really helpful.
I would agree with KatieP, we have also stopped there and found it very good value for money.I would also recommend Chateau Windsor.
definitely recommend Residency Fort, excellent location and value for money.
weve stayed at the residency very good value Also if you like sea food then your in for a treat the famous Mahesh lunch home is just a 2min walk away from there ,there buttered crabs are to die for
also close by is a cafe/bar called samrats which you can just chill out have a few drinks and also food and drink is very good value compared to alot of places in bombay Dont get there pick up just get a pre paid taxi from the airport
have a great time
sharon
staying in Mumbai on our return home in Dec from Goa, have booked 3 nights in the Residency Fort after reading good reports :tup
annx
definitely recommend Residency Fort, Yep deffo agree with everyone its a great hotel in a great spot ....colleen
and they definitely looked after you at the worst of times IC- big thumbs up for them :)
Yes I agree too. We stayed in the Residency Fort in April. Great value, very clean with helpful staff and also within walking distance of some good restaurants. Mahesh Lunch Home was excellent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.