General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Llindy ... the departures board currently shows that the 0750 Zakinthos flight is delayed until 1305. The 1315 Zakinthos flight is currently showing as delayed until 1530. The corresponding inbound flights from Zakinthos are also showing as delayed on the arrivals board. I appreciate that this is just a general enquiry, but our aviation experts may not look at this forum and so it might be best to post in the Thomas Cook Airlines Q&As topic in the Airlines & Airports forum if you would like any specific info about the delays.

David :wave
..in a general sense, two flights being 10 minutes apart don't automatically mean complications when they land (during the flight an even shorter seperation would be OK). It depends on availablity of ground staff. If they've got the staff and they are organised there's no reason why they can't be done at the same time (passport queue may get a bit busy!). I've been caught the other way, was on a lone plane to land at one airport but because we were late the baggage handlers wandered off so we lost more time whilst they rounded them up and got them back!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.