Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
No doubt others will be able to advise in more detail - I am off to Cyprus tomorrow but you booked your holiday with Thomson. You had a contract with Thomson. The fact they sub contracted your flight to Monarch is beside the point. The change of airline is nothing but a business decision by Thomson rather than use their own planes. Legally Thomson are responsible for the actions of their sub contractors. Your claim is against them.

fwh
I'd agree with FWH. Thomson are the one's you had your contract with. However you may try your insurance re damaged/stolen suitcase/articles.

Did you have an early flight out? The reason I ask is that you may have paid for breakfast on the morning you left which you didn't receive. Did you get 7/14 breakfasts? Usually most hotels will open for early flights even if it's just tea/toast/cereal.

Didn't a rep accompany you to the airport or wasn't there a Thomson rep available? Check the small print in brochure as you may find that you've also paid for the services of a rep.
Your contract is with Thomson, but in English law (don't ask me about Scottish) you could name both companies on a county corut action and let the judge decide. However airlines can hide behind international treaties like the Montreal Convention to limit liabilities.

BUT - isn't this a repeat of your earlier post?? http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=147050&p=1480379#p1480379
hi ..... whats the tag it label you mentioned on your other post...am curiuos....tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.