Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
It was free when we went 6 years ago, if the clubs are run by Thomson they still should be.
Weather usually good in September, the odd shower but mainly dry, a bit like June really
Hi we are going to the Delfin Azul in July. I was wondering if anyone knew how big the fridges that you can hire are?Just thinking that we could get one between two families if they arnt too small.Only need it for water and a few beers of course!
Many thanks,Helen :)
Hi, I am stopping at this hotel next week and was wondering if there is a hairdryer in the room and is it possible to get an iron from the hotel at all. We are staying hb. Can anyone help us to find out please. Thank you x
Returned from this hotel on Friday, no hairdryer in rooms not sure about if you can hire irons.
That's a shame, thanks for the info though.

I hope you had a good time, the reviews seem really good.

Sue x
We thought the hotel was very good clean good food and not up at crack of dawn for a sunbed. The drinks in hotel are very expensive but had no problem taking drinks in by pool area from shops.Would not return because we found Alcudia very quiet compaired to Benidorm where we normally go. If i could take the hotel and put it in Benidorm i would defo return. If you have young children it is a great hotel for them.
Thank you. It is just 2 couples going but I don't think we will spend much time in the hotel to be honest. Like you we love Benidorm and decided to go here for a change, I am sure we will make the most of what's there and have a great time. Thanks again for the info.

Sue
Hope you have a good holiday, the hotel is very good we dont stop in hotels for evening entertainment, i must admit we found it very hard to find somewhere to have a drink on a night. It is mainly eating places maybe we where looking in the wrong place. I think entertainment is mostly hotel based and it seems everyone is in bed by 12 :( Think i went with the impression it was a bit like Benidorm, maybe more people will be out and about with it being summer holidays.
We have just got back from this hotel this afternoon, we are in our fifties and normally its just the two of us but this time we were with our family which included a baby, a 7 and 2 year old.The hotel was nice and clean and some of the evening entertainment was excellent such as the Queen tribute (brilliant) Take That and Il Divo.The hotel is extremely busy now with the school holidays and I am glad we chose the two weeks before all the schools close.It is not a place we would choose to go if it was just the two of us but for families it is a great hotel.If you want any more info you can PM me.Cheers Helen
does anybody no how long it takes to get from the airport to delfin azul hotel? also has anybody stayed there-is it a nice place? thank you
  • Edited by David 2011-01-10 17:08:40
    Merged with existing topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback
Hi,my mum and auntie are going to the Delfin Azul on saturday for a week HB and were wondering if you have to pay a deposit on check-in,how much it is for a safe and do the rooms have a fridge or do you need to hire one?

thanks for any replies and any more up to date info from anyone who's been recently.

:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.