Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi what do you mean as we have just booked to go next summer july 2008.

Had this trouble at the titanic that the ala cartes had changed in the brochure from one year to the next!!!

please let me no

sallington
hi me again,
if it is to do with a la cartes then at the titanic hotel which is where we stayed then they honoured the brochures information on all inclusives.Everyone else had to pay 7 euros each to use the a la cartes,where as we got them free.
sallington
Hi Sallington,
we went to the titanic in may and are off to Delphin in September, think what they mean is that it states in the brochure that in Ap;ril not all facilities are available, don't think all athe a la carte's are open#

#Emma
hi once again,thats ok then.By the way ill be really interested to see what you think to delphin ,compared to titanic ( especilly as we have both been there!!!)
look forward to hearing from you!!!!

sallington
So will I. We loved the Titanic and can't wait to experience Delphin Palace which has better reviews, it must be fab.
We are going to DP next April. On their website they talk about summer and winter concepts, i.e not everything open in winter and drinks only until midnight. I phoned the hotel directly and they assured me that by April they are into their summer concept and that everything would be open. I really hope this is the case. Does anyone know how warm the sea and pools are likely to be in April?
Thanks
Emma
have heard that even in may the pools are chilly, so be warned!!!

it was actually hot pools at titanic in july,not refreshing at all!!!!!

:pele
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.