Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
If anyone would like to add a review, please do so HERE :tup

Pippy :)
Hi I have booked to go October and got a good deal. £100 each return flights and Delta Sharm 2 bedroom suite all inclusive for 3 for less than £700.

There is a new part that has been built. It is a really big complex with restaurants, shops, bank, chemist and even a pork butchers. Ii is also a residential complex and due to this you will see quite alot of cats wondering around.
HEY :)
well haha i just made an accout to this site , just to comment on this topic :D
i def. recommand the place !! i have persoally been there 7 times, going again in summer :D Yes it has everything you need right @the place, restaurant s, beauty salons, internet, supermarkets, coffee shops, etc etc etc.
so if you need any info,feel free to ask lol and ill help as much as i can :D
hope ya all enjoy it there :)
hi e-mad i've been looking at this hotel too.did you stay in the new part.can you tell me , is it on the beach,what the food is like and also the drinks? do you know if the a/i beer is draught sakara and is the red and white wine ok? also are the rooms good? sorry its a lot of questions but you did say to ask! we have been to hsb three times and loved it -their a/i is great but their prices have really gone up a lot so i'm trying to find a good alternative
thanks
Hi the resort part of the complex that is let out by med hotels is new and thats prob why there are no reviews on this part at the moment. It is still on the same complex as the residential Delta but in a different location - think at the far end of the complex ( not 100% tho ). There is no beach on Delta Sharm but they have a section of beach on the prom at Naama bay. This beach is lovely and the sea is accesible from the beach unlike HSB which takes you into very deep water from the jetty. Have you seen their website?? There are lots of photos on it. Also look on youtube. We paid next to nothing for this so we are not expecting much on the All / Incl - if it is edible / drinkable then a bonus. There is a free shuttle bus that takes you into Naama which is about 10 min drive away.
hi nana 26 thanks for your post.where did you book? your post has ****?
we are going to Delta Sharm in 3wks. Cant wait !!!! :cheers

Can you xchange your money here and taxi price into centre of Naama .....how much so we know how much to barter to. We have booked a private villa are there really so many pools (13) and lots for teenagers to be entertained? 2 16yr old girls who want to try cocktails !!!!!

I have read that Immodium is a good idea has anyone tried the ones that desolve on our tongue? do they work? along with Dioralite. Just incase you do burn does anyone have a good burn cream (calamine is a bit messy)

Cheers Lorett
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.