EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi, from what I can gather dentists in Turkey are much cheaper, very qualified, top of the range equipment. About a 1/4 of UK price. Found this link to a dentist in Kusadesi, don't know how far that is from Marmaris.
http://www.kusadasidentist.com/
hi gypsybabe
thanks for the replie, what a brilliant link, if we can find another like that in marmaris, with that service dad would be sorted and have a good holiday.
many thanks
My daughter had major dentistry done at reasonable price in marmaris. All modern equipment and she speaks english. her name is ahu cetin and she has a surgery on the old datca road, about 5 mins walk from tansas.
Many thanks for that Chelsea Boy - I'll pass info on.
hi mike nice to see you have joined the big team if you send your dad up to my place ive got brand new pliers and string :yikes
I had work done in the place Chelsea Boy mentioned. She is really good and speaks good English. The prices are so much cheaper than here in the UK and the work gets done with no waiting about and to a very high standard.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.