Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
For mobile numbers the code is 0091 then dial the 10 digit mobile number.
For land lines 0091 832 then dial the 7 digit number.
Fizz
So I just put 0091 in front of 98226850** to text then ?
Yes, my friends numbers are in my phone memory so I just write the text, search for the number (which includes the code), select and send.
Thanks,

its just we have +44 and I did not know if It was +91 I needed to store,

Mids
I've never understood the +44 thingy :duh (maybe someone will explain it to me but I think its the digits for phoning UK ie 0044 or/and denotes a UK number calling you (the plus symbols being the 00 bit) but I am certain what I have said is correct regarding the Goan numbers as I have contacted friends loads of times both on their mobiles and their landlines using the codes mentioned. Give it a go, if they receive/reply to your message then you know its worked :tup Fizz

PS. Having re-read what I put about the +44 :duh you may well be right and +91 will work too :cheers
im sure your right fizzy oo is the same as + and then its 91 from uk to goa or 44 from goa to uk anita woody
Phew!!!!!! Thank goodness I got something right, I've been having a few blonde moments tonight. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.