Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
HI and welcome to HT

if you havent looked yet you will find the members reviews for this property on the following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/rhodes/faliraki/dias-studios-apartments/

resort reviews can be found in the resort section (look at banner near top of page)

hope this helps

wizard
just thought i would say hey as im also going to dias studios accept im going july 14th so i will make sure i tell you what its like!, hope its fun and hope the bars are close! haha

laura xx
hi kimberly

i am going to the dias in august but i use a wheelchair would you please check out if there are any steps and if the roas into faliraki is suitable to push a wheelchair.

first choice who we are going with dont seem to know all i can get out of them is that it looks suitable.

many thanks

nise
hi there i was at faliraki last yr the pavements suitable to push a wheelchair and there r lifts inside the building to get up to the next floor x
a friend of mine stayed there about two years ago. She has said its basically about a 20 minute walk to town but the owner runs a shuttle bus. Also it used to have a dirt track entrance but now its got a proper road to it. I have never been but my friend says anywhere in faliraki is 5 euros in a taxi!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.