Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
diet fizz?
42 Posts
had it last year only in shops, but this year my parents just returned and said it was everywhere! diet pepsi and diet coke!
i b sooo pleased if thats the case........ hate drinkin that full sugar stuff that makes you thirsty, coats your teeth and has too many calories to boot!! Just watched tonite with trevor!!!
But seriously, those poor goans teeth if thats all that was available......13 teaspoons sugar a bottle :x

Being a dental hygienist too made me cringe seeing everyone forced to drink it.
yeah i know its horrible that furry feeling! but you will be ok! anyway you can always drink the bottled water or beer!!!!!
I know what you mean about the full sugar coke.. i watched tonight with trevor also and we've got the exact problem at are student union, no diet coke :( which is a shame. So ill be glad if there is diet coke out in Goa . To dilute my vodka with :oops:
Last year there was not many diet soft drinks about other than diet coke which came in tins rather than bottles and cost a little more. You need to specifically ask for diet coke or they will bring you the original. Being a diabetic wish they had more flavoured soft drinks that are sugar free. Drank loads of water though and they rekon that its good for your complexion!
twoshoes
Gosh I didn't even think of that - just assumed!!!

Hate feeling like I've got squeeky teeth, am a diet coke girl!

Bit of trivial for you - 150 cans of diet coke have the same calorie and sugar content as 1 can of coke!!! (my mate was at weight watchers and found that out!)

Goldie
There u go Goldie, u can see why I was distressed that there was no diet available in shacks all the years before that ive been to Goa, hate full sugar stuff....yuk :yikes
Diet Whisky is now available in Goa (Seriously). McDowells have recently launched the stuff all over Goa. I haven't seen it in many pubs but you can buy it in most wine shops out here.
Goldenflipflop xx
diet whiskey! OMG! what with diet whisky and diet coke everybosdy will be wasting away!
not even heard of diet whisky in scotland........... theyre takin the michael??!!
pepsi in shack - 20rps

diet pepsi - 45rps
Happily pay the difference
read the above................ dont want to repeat myself.
drink water that way you will save yourself some money, 45rps for a diet pespi is daft.
On the Trevor Mcdonald programme it mentioned the dangers of aspartane in diet drinks.I think I will stick to water with my whisky!.
Thanks for the recomendation vegasone.

Its most appreciated.

I drink my 2 litres daily water intake easily, but like to have coke with my vodka.............. would prefer diet coke and maybe i get paid too much........but hey I still would happily pay 55 p for my DIET coke
.........maybe its a girl thing. :shock:
I to enjoy diet coke, however even though I am rich I still wouldn't pay 55p for a diet pepsi in Goa.

as you were 8)
each to their own
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.