Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
try Santa Ponca its nice there and suitable for disabled access not too far from airport
We have stayed at Cala Bona/Cala Millor lots of times and it is a very flat promenade and should be fine for disabled people.
We have not stayed at Can Pastilla/ Arenal but have been there a couple of times and again I think either would be fine and they are very close to the airport at Palma.
Regards
Sue
try Santa Ponca its nice there and suitable for disabled access not too far from airport

It all depends on the type of disability of course but I would say that Santa Ponsa although an excellent resort and close to the airport, has a lot of hilly parts if mobility is a problem. The flattest part of town is the area around the beach.
thanks, i do have walking difficulties but i do tend to hire a scooter and i would spend the majority of the time around the beach area
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.