Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Janeypoos and welcome to the site!

Hmmm, that is a tricky one. I don't know the answer but if you have a look on the Turkish Love forum they may be able to help there.. I think the site may have become private recently so if you have a problem joining let me know and I will try to help you to get on.
Thanks for the welcome Kedi :-)

I have looked for the Turkish Love forum but can't find it, to be honest I don't know if I'm looking in the right place though, lol!
Contact both embassys in London - lets hope he is not just coming over for the Visa :que
He's not, he doesn't want to come but I can't live back in Turkey yet.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Thanks for your help Kedi, I have applied to join so just need to wait to be approved.

Thanks again :-)
You could also try asking the question on http://www.turkishliving.com . You are likely to get some help from someone there.
I didn't realize you could get a divorce without the other persons knowledge :think Hope you get it sorted :tup
Marlou I didn't either until I did it, lol!
Bloody kicking myself for the past 3 years but especially now, stupid cow I am! :duh
Thanks for that suggestion Alfie, I'll give it a go :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.