General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I don't make my bed at home so why would I on holiday. The room isn't a mess though, it's always quite tidy.
You feel guilty for having a holiday, so to balance this out ou make the bed.

It is the same for people who hire a cleaner, but have a tidy up before they arrive.

There are issues at work here!
Why would I feel guilty for having a holiday? You've lost me there.
I never feel guilty for having a holiday, and I never make my bed on holiday either. We don't leave the room in a state though and in some places we've just told the maid that she doesn't need to bother to come in if we don't feel that the room needs any attention.
Oh, the maid HAS to come in.
How will she know if any of your clothes fit her if she doesn't come in? :)
:)

I don't think they have time to try on clothes Del, with just a few minutes allotted to clean each room. I think they breathe a sigh of relief when they see a do not disturb sign on the door and realise they have one less room to clean.
with just a few minutes allotted to clean each room.

Not always, we came back early one lunchtime and found the maid lying on the bed watching TV.

But at least she wasn't trying on my wifes clothes!
Del1949,More to the point,was she trying on your clothes! :rofl :rofl

Alan
Judith wrote:
Why would I feel guilty for having a holiday? You've lost me there.

Some people feel guilty for enjoying themselves, not me, but people I know.

A very British personality trait I find.
BCake

you have been mixing with some very strange people. :(

I don't think I know any Brits who feel guilty about enjoying themselves. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.