General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I normally just say hi and thats about it.

About 9 years ago my friend and I were sat next to woman who just wanted to talk and talk and talk, she said 'Oh we've travelled for ages to get to this airport' She had travelled from London to Luton airport, we had travelled from Glasgow, spent 5 hours on the airport floor before finally checking in.

She kept going on and my friend (she was next to her) asked her a few times nicely if she would be so kind and let us catch some sleep (only a 2 hour flight to Spain) but she went on, finally my friend barked at her with about 30 minutes to go and the woman shut up.

Lo and behold a fortnight later she was sat next to us again, (this flight was delayed 27 hours so we were even grumpier) so she switched seats with her daugther who was about the same age as us. :rofl

Helen
Im normally lookin out of the window or reading my mags that I bought from wh smith... people that are sat next to me are my mum and sister, so I do talk to them cos I know them, and I also do there head in, saying how long we got till we land.......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.