Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Doha Airport
5 Posts
prada,

There are business lounges, but I don't think you can book to go in them. They are for first and business class passengers, and frequent fliers ( priviledge card holders) with the main airlines, eg Qatar.

Darren
Hi try this you can pay to go in the Oryx lounge,this is in the Main Terminal,there is a seperate Lounge for Qatar Airways,this has checkin and Duty free and is not part of the Main Terminal.

http://www.dohaairport.com/services_almaha.html?linksr09
Thanks for your reply Qatarman, I have looked at the link you suggested and it looks fine. Will definitely be booking as last time we went through Doha airport it was a bit of a nightmare with nowhere to sit and a long delay so we are keen to avoid that this time.
Hi Prada,
I havent been in the Main Terminal for ages I am lucky to be able to travel Buisness class,the lounge is the old buisness class lounge upstairs.Was comfortable last time I used it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.