Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi,
The place you are looking for is Aquapolis, its in La Pineda. As well as the sea lions and dolphins its also a waterpark, its a really good day out.
There is also a safari/ waterpark called Aqualeon in Costa Dorada, the safari bus picks up in Salou to take you there. I have never been but it looks brilliant. If you go to http://www.salou.co.uk you will find it under THEME PARKS.

Lou.
Hi there

Thanks for that.

Its the Aqualeon park I was looking for. It looks a good day out and my 2 kiddiewinkles would love it. Not bad prices too.

Only 4 weeks and 5 days to go lol.

Lxx
hi lou what date do you travel to salou? with which operator? what hotel are you staying at?
I'm travelling on the 2nd July and staying at Avenida Park
thats the date i go!!!
its too far away though, im staying at port salou park flying from birmingham, you?
thats the date i go!!!
its too far away though, im staying at port salou park flying from birmingham, you?
You'll probably arrive directly after our plane. Beware for pandimonium. The airport was tiny and 2 flights arriving together made it a nightmare.

They usually have the avenida and port salou peeps on the same bus.
yeah i know, its nuts, i hate flying with a passion, have had to get pills off dr!!!
its too far to wait isnt it?
Are there dolphins at the aqualeon park?
[color=red][/color][size=18][/size]
hey i wanna let u no that i went to aquapolis and its fabulous i went with my whole family and they loved it it was a great park and i got to touch the sealions its really good great for all ages :lol: 8) :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.