Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Ron

I've never been to the Dom Rep but I'm guessing the HOLIDAY VILLAGE has good facilities for kids. Reviews HERE.

Pippy :)
Cheers that place looks nice and its within my price range.
You're welcome. Make sure you look on both the FIRST CHOICE and the ECLIPSE websites as there's sometimes a difference in price ;)

Pippy :)
If you are divers check out the hotels in the Bayhibe area as there are several good diving sites in the area.
We didn't have kids with us at the IHD but those that were there appeared to be enjoying themselves.
The onsite Dive company was supposed to be very good but the snorkelling trip I took was with the Dive company from Bayahibe harbour. The divers on that enjoyed what they saw.
No sharks in the area though if that is what you are after.
the holiday village golden beach is a good choice:

great price range & its all inclusive
lots of things for children to do including daytime activities & evening entertainment
im not sure what the diving is like here as we never did it but i think they offer it im not 100% sure.

we stayed here last September/October and we dont have children but we could see that children were enjoying themselves and alot of things going on for them if they wanted to join in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.