Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We have these hotels listed in our review section found here:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/

Unfortunately not all have been reviewd. If anyone has stayed at any of these hotels please add your reviews.

Thanks

Kath
I've been toDreams PC. I hear that Majestic Colonial has nicer rooms. We stayed in a suite at Dreams PC with a sitting area and extra large balcony with jacuzzi on it, so can't comment on the normal rooms.

We are quite into our nice food so what tipped the balance for us was that there was only one buffet restaurant and all the rest were a la carte, with no limit in how many times you could use them or any need to make reservations.

We liked that the resort wasn't crazy big as we heard other hotels were.

One thing to bear in mind, the beach at Dreams PC is closer to the Atlantic side, and while still beautiful, it doesn't have that same pure white sand crystal clear waters that the other hotels you mention may (or may not?) have.

If I was the kind of person who went back to a hotel for a second time then I would have no hesitation going back to Dreams PC. BUT, we chose it because it looked a bit more family friendly than Majestic Colonial, so for that reason as its your honeymoon, perhaps one of the others might be better?

Lisa x
Hi,

I hope this late opinion can still help you.

I've been to Majestic Colonial 2,5 years ago and I recommend it witout a doubt.
We had a "basic" room but it was very nice. Lots of space, jacuzzi, etc.. The pool is different from every other pool I have found in the caribbean and it was great. The beach isn't anything special and the sea has a lot of waves but with that pool we didn't bother a lot.
The food is great and the people always have a smile. The entertainment was a little on the "low" side but if you're going for honeymoon you can entertain yourselves ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.