Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I personally wouldn't risk booking a hotel yet to be built, not for something as important as a honeymoon :?

Several members of HT have had to go through months and months of worry having booked hotels not yet built.
You'll find topics in many of the forums...Bulgaria, Turkey and Egypt to name a few, full of posts on this subject, most of them involving First Choice/Eclipse.

I always book with Eclipse, but would never book a hotel I couldn't first see a real photo of. I learnt my lesson after booking a hotel called the Royal Park in Bulgaria.

Pippy :D
Point taken, I'll replace the Coral Sea Oasis choice with the Coral Sea Resort.

Basically the same hotel from what the brochure says.
If you are talking about the LTI Grand Azure, it is very close to the CSR. There wouldn't be any difference location wise.

Good luck.
Hi
Just wondered if anybody has an insight or opinion on the new Intercontinental Hotel just opened in Taba Heights ?
Very possibly going to book for a week in July, but with it being so new just got a few doubts :?
Other than that thinking about the Hyatt Regency instead.
Anyway if anybody has an thoughts I'd really appreciate some advice
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.