Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi,

We stopped at the Dona Sylvia a couple of years ago.....absolutely fantastic place, you'll love it. There's a tailor on site, he made a suit and a pair of trousers for my OH, but there are also tailors outside the hotel that will give you a good price.....if I remember rightly. Romantic meal? We went we were given a single booking at either Mama Mia or Kebabs and Kurries, unfortunately we only got the latter....it was fantastic, but the Mama Mia looked really romantic.....dining under the stars right by the swimming pool, heaven.

The beach shacks all do excellent parties, doing fireworks on various nights, and then playing music with lots of dancing until you want to stop. I can't remember the name of the one we went to, and they seem to change every year, but you're guaranteed a memorable night in at the shacks!

Any questions pm me!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.