America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I think it is safe to say that the cheapest package holidays to Florida are through Travel City Direct. If you book through the website it seems to insist that you take a car, but I am pretty sure that if you book by phone, they will do it with hotel transfers instead. Their prices are no cheaper online. However if you are not going to have a car, check which hotel you book carefully to make sure it offers a bus service to the parks and which ones.
Hi everyone, i am hoping to take my son, 14, to Orlando, Florida next year but all holidays seem to have hire cars......as a none driver this is no good for me. Does anyone know who i would be best booking with that includes transfers? also when is it the best time for booking for 2009 as i am hoping it will be slightly cheaper for me?
We can drive, but never do as transport so good. We always go with Virgin, they have plenty of hotels with the non driver option. Transfers all included. If you have a virgin credit card also, it gives you 10% off your holiday, or 5 % online.
As mehmeh1 says Travel City Direct are about the cheapest . I phoned them re car rental and was told I could book over the phone if car wasn't required and that would bump up the internent fare by £70 pp . They can also organize transfers and advise on the best hotel to suit you re being a non driver . Not too sure when the best time to book for 2009 would be .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.