Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi simms4 it been a few year since we were in salou we stayed in the dorada palace hotel it was brill good for kids. entitaniment on for them during the day the food was the best hotel food we have had and it was close to port avent theme park and about 15min to the beach

hope you have a good holiday

the fatboy
simms4,

The Vil.LaRomana is in a great location - 15 mins stroll from the beach or theme park. The land train also stops right outside as well.

However, I wouldn't say the entertainment offered much for kids as young as yours. The baby pool is tiny and hard to get to, and the kids' club was locally run and a bit hit and miss.

What I would say is that this hotel is geared up for families from all over Europe who want to visit the beach and the theme park. Whilst it is a great family hotel, it's not like a Thomson Superfamily place where they've got loads going on for kids of all ages at all hours of the day.

Hope this helps
HB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.