Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
we are going to salou on 26th june for one week me the husband 3 of our little monkeys and a cousin of theres just wondering if anyone has any comments on this hotel we are both 37 kids are 15 15 10 8 is there entertainment for these age groups :?: if not were a happy bunch and will make our own entertainment hiccup :glynis . would be gratefull for any replies
:D hi dee37 we went to salauris palace last year and went to the villaromana for a look around and the first thing i noticed as i went through the front door at reception was......... the smell of sewage!!!!!!! :cry: sorry hopefully they have sorted that out by now
Hi,

I'm taking my 1 year old son to this hotel does anybody no any details about supplying a cot??? :idea:
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel. Also if you have stayed here recently please add your review via the mentioned link.

Many thanks
Hi All, Would anyone possibly know if there is any ironing facilities in the hotel? Help would be greatly appreciated so I don't have to pack the silly old travel iron!
its now one week until we go to salou were staying at the villa romana would like to here if anybody has been to this hotel recently or to salou itself to tell us what the weather has been like or best pubs restaurants etc weve bought port aventura tickets as well so that should be a laugh. there are me and my other half both 37 and our sons 15 11 9 going and now it edges nearer we cant wair anybody else going around this time
Dee,

I came back from Salou last week was really nice weather, there is plenty to do for you and your kids, and the beach is a really nice place to hang out during the day.

There are some really nice restaurants and also entertainment on the beach front, I would eat there of a night time much better than the Hotel plus there is plenty of things happening near the beach at night don't stay in the hotel the entertainment is rubbish.
Hi

i am going to Salou staying in the Vil.la Romana on Monday 19th May
just wondering if anyone knows how the weather is looking there at the min

thanks
Em
x
Hi Em

We have a topic HERE specifically for weather questions.

This topic is more for questions regarding the accommodation.

luci :wave
:wave: hi anyone got up to date reviews for the vil.la.romana hotel for this year? thanks
Could anyone tell me if they have stayed in a twin room at the villa romana? i am worried after reading some reviews that a twin room is not going to be big enough for my family of 4, we have 2 kids ages 1 and 4
  • Edited by simms4 2008-08-12 15:49:56
welcome to HT please abide by our terms of posting and web etiquette [post in caps is the same as shouting at someone]

Rules Of Posting:
1) Do NOT post in all CAPITALS - Your post WILL be deleted.
2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted.
3) Do NOT post in all Bold - Your post WILL be deleted

thanks
wiz
Hi simms4 and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with an existing topic which may have some information while you are waiting for specific replies.

I take it you have seen our reviews HERE

luci :wave
simms4,

We've stayed there twice in twin rooms. The first was one of their standard rooms and was fine for us as our 2 kids (then 6 and 7) were able to share the sofa bed. However, there would've been no room for a cot (I'm assuming you would need one).

The second time, we had a bigger room which would've had room for a cot as well. It was still a twin, but it was on a corner so it was a funny shape.

My advice would be to contact the hotel direct to make sure they can provide what you need.

HB
:wave: hi booked to go to villa romana in october 2009 we need the big room you just spoke about,harry boat, but not sure when to contact hotel direct to see if we could have this room. do you remember what the room number was? thanks :tup
Hi beermat,

As soon as I'd hit 'submit' I knew someone would want the room number! It was last year so I'll see if the wife or kids can remember.

HB
:wave: thanks harryboat that would be great. we've asked for four singles or twin and bunks cos my son is 15 and daughter is 10. we stayed at the salauris the last two years and wanted a change. do you remember what end of the hotel you were at?the salauris or other side?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.