Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
If anyone has stayed here recently please add your review here :- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Many thanks :cheers
Satan42. The weather im May will be warm to hot.Are the problems you mention related to the hotel or the island ? Please explain
People have been saying terrible things about the hotel, but all prior to it being upgraded. Iguess I'm just wary, as had a terrible experience once in Tunisia, with a bad hotel.
If you read bad reports about the hotel , be sensible @ book somewhere else.
Hi, i have stayed at the doreta beach 9 times now. the last time was sept 08. had a great time looked over the areas in the hotel that had been refurbish and it was really nice. id would say dont listen to most of the reviews posted on the sites i think a holiday is what you make it and most of the people just moan about anything for the sake of moaning! i really enjoyed our last hol and are going back in june. i would say the only thing i felt let the hotel down was the evening entertainment that has def changed in the last couple of years! im hoping it will be better this year. also about the weather in may its usually warm during the day but you do get a breeze off the sea an it gets quite chilly in the evening so a jacket would be needed. hope thats helped if you want any more info please let me know!
We went twice a few years back - the kids loved it, loads to do. For a couple, I'd say go somewhere else; it gets very busy and rowdy. I suppose May could be different...
I'm sure I heard somewhere that this hotel is all english guests, is that right or am I going mad? I remember talking to someone at the airport that had stayed here and she didn't like it, although she did seem to have a stick up her bum :rofl so perhaps not the most neutral opinion!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.