Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
dosi hotel side
13 Posts
(DOSI HOTEL) ......got a good deal last year to go to this hotel in 4 weeks,... can only find a few reviews from a few yrs ago, i know most of the guests are german which is no problem with me, but cannot find anyone who has been in the last yr. any info on the hotel and area the hotel is would be great before we go. thanks .pat
I'm going there in a few weeks. Anyone been? Any comments?
hi ian i go next tue to the dosi hotel will let you know all the info if you are still at home on the 19th june bri
I might see you there then. We arrive Saturday night 16th.

I'm the tall bearded one (sometimes with the big hat) and wearing specs. If you think you spot me come and say hello.
Perhaps we can outnumber them jairmens....
dont want to see you as that means i will only have a few days of my hols left :lol: . im shaven head 17 stone (fat) 6 ft...mrs is only 5ft and 8/9 stone :lol: :lol: :lol: bri
Sounds like you're the same as me - the right weight but not tall enough. I should be 6' 6" for my weight. Nothing I can do about that......
hi ian we have never been to side before any info on good places to eat and drink near the dosi would be a great help. like you we got a great deal for 2 weeks last aug 06 that we could not turn down.bri
There were loads of places near the harbour/old town. We were nearer that end last year so I don't know much about the area the Dosi is in. We're half board but will probably eat out quite a bit anyway. The beach walk into town is nice (we get to the beach through Hotel Arum) or there is the usual dolmus.

I can certainly recommend the steak and fish restaurant outside the Side hotel nearer the town. Its about 200 yards before you reach the end of the beach. That's where we stayed last time.

Lots of watersports at Side.

The only bit I don't know at all is the main town of Side which is set back a bit from the sea.

Somewhere on these threads, about page 13, is a topic called Map of Side. Guess what you can find on there......
I can recommend Soundwaves restaurant in the old town of Side Its right on the waters edge overlooking a small beach.The owners Ali(Turkish) and Penny(Australian) also own the Beach House Hotel next door.You cant miss it as it looks like a ship.We ate there every night for 2 weeks when we first visited Side 14 years ago.It was being renovated last March when we were there.
Lots of good seafood to scoff in Side.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.