Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
This morning, the web pages are coming up with incredibly tiny fonts and the layout looking slightly odd. Is it my machine or the new server? All other websites look normal.
I had the same but about three weeks ago, it sorted itself 2-3 days later,but you do need good eyes when it happens.
Couldnt get on holidaytruths at all last night,was it just me !! :(
No Crispy you were not alone....Think I got the server load down around 9pm and all was fine from there...Some more upgrades are being done sometime today so expect some downtime whilst we swap some chips out.

Van :wave:
VAN I got the white page this morning with some writing on it in firefox :( :(
i couldnt get on last night too :(
I was working on the issue from 6pm yesterday and am monitoring today.

Van
Took quite a long time to connect last night but worked OK after a couple of minutes. Fine again this morning.
Hi Guys,

Same trouble here, only just managed to get through now, been trying all day, seems to be the same problem as a few weeks ago.................It is SOOOOOO frustrating ! !

Gussiebaby
Been having prblems for last few days gettingin
Strangetonight I have been having problems with a few of my favourites not loading or loading slow while others appeared OK :que
:D Am pleased to say that the problems have been sorted now :D

You won't have any errors to report but please do feel free to post em if you do....and I don't mean non site errors :rofl :rofl

Van 99.9% confident :tup
well done van hate it when i cant get on :tup
You're welcome... thanks for everyones patience

Nice to see Van around the forum :)

Thanks everyone for all your work on getting HT back up and running
Yes, many thanks. It certainly seems OK now.
Cheers guys...

Alls well that ends well

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.