Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Chris

We have used Do You Spain for the last couple of years and have just booked them again for June.

We have found them reliable and have always got a better car than we originally booked.

They do their bookings from the Europa Desk in Palma Airport - which is quite easy to find. Its in the concourse with all the other hire companies. Make sure you do not walk out of arrivals because you cannot back through and although you can go to the other side of the hire office they do not see you as quickly for some reason.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Driving from the airport can be a bit scary - depends what time of day as it can be very busy on the Palma ring road. We have never had any problems and have found everywhere to be well signposted.

Have fun!!

Carmel :D :D
Thanks Carmel, they do have very good prices so I will probably go with them. Glad to hear that you haven't had any problems with them. Thanks as well for the directions as to where they are (what can I say, I'm a worrier!).

All I need to decide is whether I should actually risk driving!!!

Cheers

Chris
we have used do you spain twice in majorca, 1st time we had europa,2nd time they used record,both times no problems except the time you have to queue, the tip is go to desk as soon as possible, the time to cala bona is about 45 mins.
have a look on http://www.travelsupermarket.com
will give you some more options on car hire

have you got google earth ?
you can zoom in on the airport and get a birds eye view of the roads ,gives you a good insight as to whats what
I have used these a few times now, no complaints, very professional and cheap using Record for their cars.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.