Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
dreamliner
11 Posts
topofthetower,

You'll find lots of information about the seats on our What Aircraft? guide including seat plans and description of the ones with most seat pitch. If you want room, the premium seats are the ones to go for. The economy seats offer similar room to the 767's. They're configured 3-3-3 rather than 2-3-2 so you'll have to factor that in if you need easier access to the seats, especially window seats.

Darren
Actually, we were disappointed with the premium cabin in the dreamliner... the seats were OK, but the "console" between them projects too far forward to make egress from the window seats anything other than awkward, even for "normal sized" peeps... if you're large, then it's a bit more of a "faff" and you'll disturb your neighbour...

ATB,J.
thanks merseygull I am on the larger side that's why we like the extra room in the premier seating but if there isn't much difference we might not bother :cheers
Then IF you decide to upgrade, I would reccommend the front row of seats...

ATB,J.
merseygull wrote:
Actually, we were disappointed with the premium cabin in the dreamliner... the seats were OK, but the "console" between them projects too far forward to make egress from the window seats anything other than awkward, even for "normal sized" peeps... if you're large, then it's a bit more of a "faff" and you'll disturb your neighbour...

ATB,J.

Yes & if the passengers in front recline their seats it doesn't leave much space to get in & out. We were in Row 1 & someone asked me to put my seat to the upright position so they could get out although only the one time.

I do believe Thomson though are removing some seats in PC to remedy this problem.

gaz
Have the battery problems been solved on the 787s?
Qman,

I wouldn't say solved as such, but measures have been implemented to contain any issues that may arise so in that respect, yes.

Darren
gaz68 wrote:

I do believe Thomson though are removing some seats in PC to remedy this problem.

gaz

Anyone know if there is any confirmation of this?

ATB,J.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.