Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Anyone wishing to post a review may do so HERE.

Pippy :D
Is there nobody that has been recently? I have booked to go 5th Nov and it would be nice to hear from somebody that has been recently.
Hi, we spent 1 week at the Dunas Suite Hotel in February this year. It is a 4* hotel. All the suites are in semi-detached bungalows. The suites consist of a living room and separate bedroom. Some of the suites were 2 bedrooms. In the suite there is a satTV - limited English channels, clock radio and fridge. There is also a safe in the bedroom(pay). Each bungalow has it own small patio area with table and chairs. There are 3 pools, 2 of which was heated in Feb. Evening meal was 18.30 or 20.00hrs. All meals are buffet style. We were HB but some were AI. You can change your evening meal to a lunch time meal but you must tell the head waiter. There is a good children club and a small playarea with swings etc. The hotel has free shuttle bus down to the beach but it was also walkable. The beach area has lots of restaurants and shops. The area also has a very nice long pomenade. Hope this help. Have a nice time there.
jayl would you kindly post a review regarding these suites via the link in Luci's post above as this will greatly help future visitors.

Many thanks
Thanks for the info, Do you have to stay with the same evening meal time or can you swap around? We will be AI.

Not too long to wait now before we go.
Hello carol57, on our first night we went to the 18.30hr sitting but changed to the late sitting for the rest of our stay. I don't think they allow you to change sittings. Breakfast was open sitting. By the way the complex is big. Dunas hotel is next/connected to Dunas Suite hotel. This side of the complex also have semi-det bungalows but I think they were self-catering. There is a store on this side of the complex. You can also find reviews of this hotel if you do a search.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.