Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
40 quid!

How many of you were there?
Hi,where is A reverie please,sounds good
A Reverie is next to hotel Goan Heritage, Holiday Street, Calungute. About 150rp in taxi from Nazri hotel, Baga. They have live Jazz band Saturday and Sunday with a small dance floor as well. The setting and food are superb as is the service. When you walk in it is really stunning. The toilets are among the besr I have seen in Goa. The menu is not extensive but everything is beautifully presented, the type of thing you would get on a top class cruise ship. The cost was for 2 people, it would have been 3 times that for the equivilent in the UK. It is not the kind of place you would eat in every night but we thought it was well worth it for what we had.
Went to East Meets West last week. The service was very efficient if a little impersonal. The food was good - perhaps not quite as good as last time I was there but memories can be subjective.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.