Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Easter 2008...
21 Posts
Hiya nogin,
we are going again at easter, but i dont think we land till the 22nd if thats the friday so we might miss all the fun, does it go on through the day and night or is it just day time ?

only 36 days to go and we will be there. Yippee :pele

Pip
x
:glynis
We fly on 20th and arrive early morning 21st so I think we'll be there for holi this time.
We shall be there for holi festival our second time, can't wait, a really fun day. By the way, it's March 22nd.

Check THIS
Is that the Easter weekend ? I'm not sure when Easter weekend actually is. We booked our hols around achool holidays and they have 2 weeks off from 20th March.
I fly from Manchester on Thursday 20th which is the day before Good Friday. My daughters school finishes then for two weeks. But I do believe that the Easter holidays vary next year from area to area.
Hi Walks....
the colour throwing usually takes place during the day....from the early hours, until well into the evening...
You should be there intime to join in the fun.... :lol:
Spinner you might be on our flight. We also go from Manchester on the 20th. We're with Mytravel.
We will be in Goa from 11 - 25 March. Irishcollen and Polly50 both fly out 16th March.
Easter Sunday this year is 23 March.
See everyone in Goa very soon. 7 sleeps for us now :hyper :yipee :wow
I was going to say is Easter not from 14th March??We fly out for the 1st time on the 15th March for two weeks, very excited!!! so will we be there for holi??
8)
Thanks Noggin,

I have just checked my flights and we fly on thursday the 20th so will be there to see all of it this will be the first time we have been there for the holi cant wait :lol: :pele

Pip
x
8)
what exactly happens at holi?
I've topped the Holi thread for you :D
We arrive 16th March, but are not looking forward to the Holi Madness, it gets out of control & beyond a laugh at times I have seen some very scared people being attacked with paint by large groups of drunken youths,
oh god! so its on 16th March? guess we'll be staying in the hotel maybe that night! are you safe in a bar or do they tend to come in there?
we go to sunset beach candolim for easter, leaving gatwick sunday 16th march......cant wait !!! :lol:
We're arriving on the 30th march, here in Essex it is deemed that Easter school holidays start from the 29th march for 2 weeks.
Same in Scotland - what's the problem?
hi all...
going to try and upload some photos of Holi festival tomorrow...i will let you all know if i got it to work... :lol:
Same in Scotland - what's the problem?

No problem at all :!: it means we can get a better deal being just outside the main Easter break.
However it seems the airlines/travel co's are starting to wise up and starting to hike prices.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.