Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
i went to GC afew years ago and to be honest there wasnt a lot in the tourists towns but in Las Palams there will be as the canarians are catholic and Good Friday will be the big celebration

they dont do eggs thou so do as i did take them with you if you want some
That;s great thanks.

I am going to the maspalomas princess hotel, and i wondered if they would have a special dinner or something.

Sounds like there's going to be some sory of celebration...

Bring on the parties!!!

Thanks!

Kate
Hi looking to go at easter time. We are looking for 4* aparthotel with one or two bed apartments half board with air conditioning. The rooms must be big enough for 2 adults and teenagers 17 and 15. Any resort, we have been to masaplomas and puerto rico twice We stayed at the arizona 2002 and the riosol 2004 we would like something a bit more upmarket. Thanks.
We stayed at the fantastic Marina Suites in Puerto Rico 4* apartments in a brilliant location next to the marina. We went self catering but you can stay bed and breakfast or half board. Large modern apartments with air conditioning and an infinity swimming pool to die for 8) don't need towels for pool you just go to towel station with your card and get fresh towels. Best accomodation we have ever stayed in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.