Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Eastern Airways
7 Posts
Could it be because of the Bank Holiday, and the lack of demand from business commuters today ?

Or perhaps related to this incident yesterday ?
http://avherald.com/h?article=419182eb&opt=0

David :wave
Regional airline makes Liverpool debut

Aberdeen and Southampton are to be served from Liverpool by regional carrier Eastern Airways.

Three flights a day on weekdays to each destination will run from on July 6.

The carrier will also increase the number of flights from Aberdeen to Southampton from two to five services each weekday starting on the same date.

The Liverpool connection means Eastern will be running 13 routes from the Scottish hub.

Eastern's chief operating officer Chris Holliday said: "Launching our first scheduled flights from Liverpool is a major milestone.

"We're providing the fastest links from Liverpool to Aberdeen and Southampton, which are significantly quicker than alternative road and rail journeys.

"By offering three flights each weekday, business travellers will be able to spend a day in Aberdeenshire or in the south of England without the need for overnight accommodation.

"We're also enhancing our services from Southampton to Aberdeen with five flights a day, providing greater flexibility and even more choice for business and leisure travellers."

With permission from Travelmole
There was an Eastern Airlines plane at Colmar airport today!! Don't know why, so suppose it must have been a charter.
My son's flying from cardiff to Newcastle on eastern airways this evening. Flight number T34096- Can you tell me what plane type this is please?
The Sunday evening flight is operated by the larger Saab2000. All other flights through the week are operated by Jetstream 41's
Thanks for that Caardiff. The flight got off about an hour and a half late.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.