Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Morning all!
Just having a look and the flight times seam to have changed quite a bit. For us they are not that great. :-(
Flights for next summer were released late last night.Booked August this morning for £150 return with baggage.Price increasing all the time.
booked 29 july-12 august from bristol for 3 people this morning for £890

just looked again now and they are £1,665!!!!

glad i booked when i did!!
Prices shot up rapidly. I bought some for July and again some for the end of August and even though it was within the first hour of them showing on the web site they were just over 200 pounds per return. These were without luggage or reserving seats. They were also very difficult to book as the web site wasn't working properly. I checked with Monarch and there wasn't a big difference. However I prefer to travel from Bristol and Monarch is from Birmingham. I fared better when the early summer ones came out and got some in April and some in May for around 100 pounds per return.
Got my flight booked to go out at the end of august, just waiting for them to release the ones in september to come back.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.