DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
We have just got back from a short break in Asturias, Spain and booked via Easyjet Hotels.

This was the first time I had used them and could not fault them. All was paid for before we went and the hotel was lovely. I would certainly use them again.
Booked 4 nights in Prague for July with easyjet hotels (Hotelopia.) The cost was £233. A few hours later I found the same hotel, same dates was coming back at £197 with Alpharooms. Sent an email with all the details as per their terms and conditions and after checking on the alpharooms website, they confirmed that this was correct and they have promised to refund double the difference (i.e.£74) when the holiday has been completed.
Degs.
Let us know how you get on with the refund claim when you get back.
Enjoy your holiday

Robert
Returned last Thursday evening and have just sent Easyjet hotels (Hotelopia) a reminder of their promise....It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to respond.

Degs.
Easy Jet hotels as good as their word, a full double the difference refund was credited back to my account on July 19th. Anyone taking advantage of this offer must find a cheaper one within 24 hours though.

Degs :D :D :D :D
Booked for Ibiza in June and made a saving of around £100 on my hotel bill using this scheme. Paid Easy Jet £100 more than my best price , so getting £200 refunded when I retun home in June. :lol: :lol:

Worth a try for those who fancy a saving, but do read all the clauses first.

Robert
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.