Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Richard,
we have yet to be asked for any upfront payment when booking property in Greece. We deal directly with the owners so this avoids the chance of this nasty scam
  • Edited by rdv 2011-10-13 12:49:49
I wouldn't take too much notice of a single report like this apart from to steer clear of the websites named in it,this happens the world over every day to no doubt millions of people,not just with hotels,happens with everything,these people prey on those that are foolish enough to stray from reputable sites in an effort to save a couple of quid,it's just the internet version of the same basic kon that's as old as civilization itself,only the internet guarantees larger incomes and makes it easier to get away with!

this stupid site won't even allow the word c.on,even on a thread set up to discuss it!
this stupid site won't even allow the word c.

and quite rightly too, you may not realise, BUT, should the site be found guilty of allowing slanderous or un sustainable statements iy wont cost you the members anything... BUT will cost us the admin/mods for allowing it to happen,

you ALL agree to abide by the rules when you join the site so please accept your commitment

wizard
jesus christ mate chill out eh,comittment,it's the internet , sometimes you and other mods actually make this forum less enjoyable than it mostly tends to be with your sometimes overbearing responses.

By the way, that's my OPINION and not neccessarily representative of the opinion of other members, the mods, admin or owners of the site and as such i take 100% responsibility for it. i'm FULLY expecting yet another disproportionate response and that's fine, as long as you respond in kind to EVERY post by EVERY member that posts a similar opinion in a post, of which there are many.

and was there really any need to edit the word c.on when you quoted my post when it wasn't even aimed at anyone

honestly :yikes
not wanting to take sides but is it REALLY such a hardship to dodge the censors and still get your message over?
After all, we have all got used to describinge the air temperature processing units as AC :cheers

chill out!
apologies, hadn't realised that this was not a current thread.....oops!
Are there ANY current threads on this website?
Are there ANY current threads on this website?

That's a bit harsh. It takes posts from members to keep things current and I notice that was only your 3rd post since last June :think
It was said, tongue in cheek, as there seems to have been very little activity in the 'Greek islands' section for a long time. I didnt know the 'forum police' would take it so seriously.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.