Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Babs135,

I'm a little confused. Is this Easyjet you're commenting about or Barcelona airport?

Darren
I'm not sure just which part of it is the fault of Easyjet?
Maybe should have made my comments clearer. We've just returned home from Barcelona where EasyJet appear to have their own terminal. My thoughts were simply how I viewed the terminal. I'm not sure who would be responsible for what is available to the people using it, either EasyJet or Barcelona Airport, or maybe both have some input. Whoever it was, I was extremely disappointed with the quality/lack of the facilities.
It is a little, er, sparse. When we flew from there 2 years ago we couldn't even get a coffee for 2 hours.
Easy jet alongside many othe LCC that use BCN (Barcelona) operate from the old terminal. In line with keeping landing fees and airport fees down, very few facilities are provided at this terminal. Sure they could be, but naturally at a price.

Like all things, it depends on what is available and what is negotiated. I suspect that even though Easyjet have quite a number of flights through BCN, they are not considered to be the major attraction at the airport by the Authorities albeit I understand that further development is on the cards.

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.