Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
newest has no bearing on the matter as all uk based airframes rigorously follow the service guidelines set down..personal choice for us is an Airbus [as used by easyjet] [monarch have a mixes short haul fleet some airbus some boeings] however for service check in etc a personal choice would be Monarch

wizard
Vivien-Marie,

You'll find aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). There's not a lot between them to be honest. As Wizard mentions, it's personal preference really and whatever is the best price or flights times for you.

Darren
Purely based on the fact that you are allocated a seat number when checking in with Monarch and thus avoiding the boarding scrum that happens with easyJet, I would choose Monarch.
Have flown with both to Tenerife and both pretty much the same comfort wise. Also with Monarch we got IFE outbound but not inbound for some reason. Got to agree with Mark757 and would book with Monarch to avoid the boarding scrum.

Have you tried Jet2 - they were the cheapest for us in October with decent flight time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.